Define and build resiliency in your relationship and in life through engaging experiences
Activ8 has partnered with retired police officers Lisa Davis and Lora Hanks to create an unforgettable weekend for you and your young adult daughter (aged 15-19). Lisa and Lora have extensive experience empowering women of all ages to shift from potential victim to embody an aware and powerful presence, increase confidence and self-esteem.
We use exciting outdoor activities and facilitated experiences from Activ8's long history creating clarity, connection and commitment, with practical skills and practices to empower you and your daughter to create a strong and powerful presence in any situation.
Join us to explore tools and techniques to design the life you both desire, create a mindset to navigate the unknown of this time and take action towards what you want most.
- Build relationship tools to support a deeper mother-daughter connection
- Increase your capacity to create trust, collaborate and inspire engagement
- Learn tools to step out of your comfort zone and into your learning zone
- Experience a supportive community of self-aware and empowered families and peers
- Gain clarity on what is important to you and why; both individually and as a family
- Empower each of you to step into decisions and take action towards what care most about
- Raise awareness of your unconscious barriers and see new possibilities for yourselves and your future
- Increase personal and situational awareness to minimize risk and make thoughtful and powerful choices
- Manage stress and build resilience
- Be your most powerful when it matters most
- Learn practices to build a mindset to learn and grow with momentum
- Experience powerful practices to support you when you are outside your comfort zone
- Build awareness and establish practices to maintain physical and emotional safety
April 12-14, 2019
5pm Friday April 12th - 3pm Sunday April 14th
Price is all-inclusive per family (mother & daughter). Includes accommodation, all meals and materials.
$1,195 if registration is received by February 1st, 2019.
$1,495 after February 1st, 2019.